Back Injury Attorney in San Diego, CA
Composed of bones, nerves, ligaments, discs, and muscles, the back is a vital part of the human body. Any injury to these components can significantly impact the entire body’s functionality. Additionally, the spinal cord, which runs through the back, transmits signals between the brain and the rest of the body, and injuries can lead to permanent disabilities or even paralysis.
Personal injury accidents like motor vehicle crashes, slip-and-falls, and even exposure to hazardous materials may result in severe injuries to components in the back. If another person’s negligence results in your back injuries, speak with an experienced San Diego back injury attorney at Jassim Law about holding them responsible and recovering compensation. The emotional, physical, and financial damage a back injury can cause may place a heavy burden on your shoulders. Our team will relieve some of your stress and provide you with your best legal options.
What Medical Documents Can Connect Your Back Injury to Your Accident?
Having proper medical documentation is essential when it comes to establishing fault in your back injury claim. Not only does the information confirm you had no pre-existing injuries similar to the ones sustained in the accident, but it also establishes a clear connection between the accident and your current condition. Consider the following medical documents your San Diego back injury lawyer will collect in your claim:
- Medical records & expenses: As you go through the medical process, gathering receipts and copies of diagnosis information will play a major role in your back injury claim.
- Injury journal: Another way to keep track of your injuries and how they have impacted your life is with a personal journal. In your writing, you can take note of how you feel, your treatments and symptoms, as well as any appointments you attend.
- Photos of your injuries: By capturing your injuries through pictures, you provide proof your injuries resulted from the accident. You may also photograph the progression of your healing process, which may serve as further evidence of the existence of your injuries.
When you work with our San Diego back injury lawyers to gather the necessary medical documentation, you significantly increase the likelihood of receiving the full extent of compensation for your claim. Discuss your situation and claim with Jassim Law for more detailed information tailored to your circumstances.
Am I Eligible to Recover Compensation for My Back Injury in San Diego?
Recovering from a back injury can be challenging and time-consuming. Depending on the severity of the injury, individuals may require extensive medical treatments, physical therapy, and rehabilitation. The damage may also force you to take off work or even lose your ability to perform daily tasks like brushing your teeth or making yourself dinner.
When your injury turns your life upside down, your back injury lawyer in San Diego will showcase your losses and calculate the compensation you deserve. Below are a few examples of recoverable compensation:
- Non-Economic harms (Pain and suffering)
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical Impairment
- Mental suffering
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Cost of prescription medication
- Lost wages or income (past and future)
- Loss of companionship
- Damages for the injury to a spouse or registered domestic partner (Loss of Consortium)
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages
Given the intricate nature of the back and its central role in supporting the body and facilitating movement, seeking medical attention as soon as possible and consulting with a back injury attorney is essential. When you speak with a San Diego back injury lawyer early on in your accident, they can guide you through the legal and medical process.
Why Should I Contact a San Diego Back Injury Attorney?
Our San Diego back injury attorneys have decades of experience protecting those within our community and offering clients devoted legal representation. When you partner with our firm, you receive a team devoted to ensuring your rights are respected and your voice heard. The following are a few knowledgeable legal services we provide our clients:
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Advocating aggressively for your rights and interests inside and outside of court
- Supporting you through every step of California’s claims process
- Determining if the negligent party was on the job at the time of the accident
- Thoroughly investigating every detail of your case IMMEDIATELY
- Collecting and preserving vital evidence and witness statements
- Answering your legal questions
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case
- Securing any evidence, surveillance video, photos, and witness statements
- Helping you organize your medical bills and other expenses
- Going to the scene and reconstructing how the accident occurred
- Hiring the best experts in your case requires
- Determining whether additional parties or entities are at fault
- Ensuring you receive the best medical care, no matter what health insurance coverage you may or may not have
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
Feeling hesitant about pursuing legal action against another party is normal. However, the other party turned your entire life upside down and resulted in severe damage. You deserve justice and the full amount of compensation for your recovery, not just a lowball offer. Contact our firm today to begin your back injury claim.
Contact our San Diego Back Injury Lawyers at Jassim Law
Our Jassim Law team is dedicated to helping you navigate and determine the most advantageous course of action for your unique situation. Our back injury attorneys in San Diego offer a complimentary case evaluation where we will address your questions and explain the legal options available to you. After over 20 years of experience safeguarding the rights of California residents and ensuring community safety, we’ve built a network of expert witnesses and professionals to establish fault and negligence.
To schedule a free consultation with San Diego personal injury attorney Pajman Jassim, please call (619) 554-0624 or complete our contact form. If you cannot meet in person, we are also pleased to offer Zoom video conference consultations!