WE TAKE CARE OF OUR CLIENTS.
Our history is cemented with significant victories, in a variety of legal practice areas. As a firm specializing in trial and litigation work, it is our passion to aggressively advocate for our clients. We have a wealth of experience and expertise in our areas of practice. This enables us to comprehensively evaluate, advise and advocate for our clients. More than that, we know our clients have particular needs and interests, therefore we cater our representation to the client – not the other way around.
Take a moment to review the links below to find out more about our practice, and our areas of focus. Our philosophy is that you – the client – should be well-informed about the legal issues in your case from the start to the finish. Below is a brief summary of some areas of law we handle. Since each client and each legal issue is unique, this summary is not intended to be “legal advice.”
To get answers on your specific legal issue(s), contact us at (619) 630-2680 for a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys. We offer “virtual” or Zoom video consultations as well – always free of charge.
Personal InjuryIf you or someone you know is injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, intentional conduct, carelessness or mistake, your remedy lies in our civil justice system. In our civil justice system, the remedy available is financial compensation. Injury cases can vary greatly. Here are some examples of personal injury matters:
Employment LawThe relationship between an employee and an employer can be unequal. Most employees depend on their jobs to pay their life expenses and support themselves and loved ones. California law, as well as the law in United States,
Workers CompensationMany injured workers never get the compensation, medical care, and rehabilitation services they need. We represent workers in all industries and have the resources, knowledge, and experience to fight any company, large or small.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile and Motorcycle Collisions
- UBER, LYFT, and Rideshare Injuries
- Trucking and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Common Carrier, Airline, Train and other Mass Transit/Common Carrier Accidents
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
- Boating, Maritime, Water Sports, and Other Vehicle Accidents
- Catastrophic and Serious Injuries
- Construction Accidents and Injuries
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Products Liability
- Brain Injury/Concussion Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
- Amputation Injury
- Government Entity Liability and Claims
- Premises Liability
- Slip/Trip & Fall Injuries
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Excessive Force, Wrongful Arrest/False Imprisonment