La Mesa Personal Injury Lawyer
Dedicated Personal Injury Attorney in La Mesa, CA
No one expects to be involved in a sudden accident, especially when another person is at fault. Suffering an injury at the hand’s of another’s negligence can upend your life instantly, and upend the lives of your loved ones. Unfortunately, accident victims typically suffer significant physical, emotional, and financial consequences after their accident, leaving many feeling understandably overwhelmed and confused as they are involuntarily thrust into the medical, legal, insurance and court systems.
We want our clients to sleep well at night knowing that we are awake and taking care of your problems.
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident in La Mesa, your only recourse is monetary compensation through our civil legal system.
The award-winning La Mesa personal injury attorneys at Jassim Law have over 20 years of experience in California personal injury law and a proven track record of securing 7-8 figure settlements for our clients in La Mesa and the neighboring areas. Our principal attorney, Pajman Jassim, is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California and the American Association for Justice. These memberships exemplify Attorney Jassim’s investment in the legal community and protecting public safety interests. When you retain his services, you can expect 100% of his personal attention as he fights for justice on your behalf.
How Can the Skilled Attorneys at Jassim Law Help You After Your Personal Injury Accident?
After suffering injuries in a personal injury accident, you must have an experienced and dependable attorney on your side. Waiting or delaying will not help your case.
The trusted La Mesa personal injury lawyers at Jassim Law are highly qualified and committed to helping their clients navigate California’s complex legal system. We understand the pain and stress of recovering from an accident and will handle every aspect of your claim as we fight for the compensation you deserve. A few of the many ways our talented La Mesa personal injury attorneys can help you include the following:
- Thoroughly investigating every detail of your case IMMEDIATELY
- Collecting and preserving vital evidence and witness statements
- Hiring the best experts your case requires
- Going to the scene and reconstructing how the accident occurred
- Securing any evidence, surveillance video, photos and witness statements
- Helping you organize your medical bills and other expenses
- Ensuring you receive the best medical care, no matter what health insurance coverage you may or may not have
- Filing all paperwork correctly and on time
- Advocating aggressively for your rights and interests inside and outside of court
- Supporting you through every step of California’s claims process
- Helping you get your vehicle repaired or replaced without delay
- Determining if the negligent party was on the job at the time of the accident
- Determining whether additional parties or entities are at fault
- Answering your legal questions
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case
- Negotiating with all parties on your behalf
We are YOUR VOICE and YOUR ADVOCATE, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries and getting back on your feet.
Our dedicated La Mesa personal injury lawyers personalize their approach to every case to ensure each client’s unique concerns are heard and addressed. For example, we do not require our clients to come to our office. We understand that you are injured, so we come to you. We also offer video, Zoom, or telephone consultations.
When we take your case, your attorney will analyze every detail of your accident to build a winning case and recover maximum compensation for your losses.
Establishing Liability in a La Mesa Personal Injury Claim
You must establish the defendant’s negligence to pursue a personal injury claim and successfully secure compensation for your injuries as well as pain and suffering. As you are likely aware, all personal injury claims must meet specific standards of proof for the plaintiff to be eligible to recover damages for their losses. The knowledgeable La Mesa personal injury lawyers at Jassim Law have extensive experience building claims containing the following essential elements:
- The defendant owed You a duty of care: Individuals in La Mesa owe those around them a legal duty to behave reasonably to prevent injuries. Some examples include following traffic laws or roping off dangerous areas to avoid accidents.
- The defendant breached the duty of care: Unfortunately, individuals sometimes fail to uphold their duty of care and may instead act negligently, endangering themselves and others. Driving well over the speed limit or failing to leash and monitor your dog are examples of negligent behavior.
- The breach of duty caused your injuries and other losses: Finally, your attorney must prove your injuries and other damages were directly caused by the defendant’s negligent actions.
Establishing fault in a personal injury claim can feel impossible to tackle alone, especially as you recover from life-altering injuries. At Jassim Law, our attorneys are dedicated to thoroughly investigating your case to determine how your accident occurred and who bears liability for your damages.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle at Jassim Law
Our lawyers have over two decades of experience handling complex personal injury cases. We understand the ins and outs of California personal injury law and are ready to apply our expertise and skills to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
More than just understanding how to prove a case, our attorneys take pride in the fact that we work to UNDERSTAND THE MEDICINE behind your injury. Why is this important? Because the insurance company for the defendant will almost always try to minimize your harm, argue you were not injured, or that your injuries are pre-existing, mild, and not deserving of compensation.
We know how to prove the injury, the medicine, and show that even a seemingly “minor” injury impacts the whole person, the whole body, and your whole life. An inexperienced lawyer will not have the knowledge to prove your injury.
A few types of cases we have a track record of successfully resolving include the following:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Work Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Truck Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uber, Lyft, and Rideshare Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Falls
When you entrust your case to Jassim Law, you can have peace of mind that you have a relentless and dependable legal advocate in your corner.
Partner With an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney at Jassim Law
If you have been injured in a sudden accident in La Mesa, there is too much at stake to leave your case to chance. At Jassim Law, our experienced attorneys are committed to helping our clients achieve favorable outcomes for their claims so they can begin to move their lives forward. Our principal attorney, Pajman Jassim, has been recognized by Super Lawyers and San Diego Metro Magazine for success in the courtroom and his commitment to public safety.
He empathizes with the hardships of accident victims and aims to make communities safer. To schedule a free consultation and learn more about how Attorney Jassim can help you, call us today at (619) 554-0624 or complete our contact form.
If you or someone you know is injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, intentional conduct, carelessness or mistake, your remedy lies in our civil justice system. In our civil justice system, the remedy available is financial compensation. Injury cases can vary greatly. Here are some examples of personal injury matters:
Many injured workers never get the compensation, medical care, and rehabilitation services they need. We represent workers in all industries and have the resources, knowledge, and experience to fight any company, large or small.
Our laws allow for certain rights for every citizen regardless of the person’s race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or appearance. At Jassim Law, we focus on cases involving equality, social freedom, and discrimination.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile and Motorcycle Collisions
- UBER, LYFT, and Rideshare Injuries
- Trucking and Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Common Carrier, Airline, Train and other Mass Transit/Common Carrier Accidents
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
- Boating, Maritime, Water Sports, and Other Vehicle Accidents
- Catastrophic and Serious Injuries
- Construction Accidents and Injuries
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Products Liability
- Brain Injury/Concussion Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
- Amputation Injury
- Government Entity Liability and Claims
- Premises Liability
- Slip/Trip & Fall Injuries
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Excessive Force, Wrongful Arrest/False Imprisonment
Personal InjuryIf you or someone you know is injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, intentional conduct, carelessness or mistake, your remedy lies in our civil justice system. In our civil justice system, the remedy available is financial compensation. Injury cases can vary greatly. Here are some examples of personal injury matters:
Employment LawThe relationship between an employee and an employer can be unequal. Most employees depend on their jobs to pay their life expenses and support themselves and loved ones. California law, as well as the law in United States,
Workers CompensationMany injured workers never get the compensation, medical care, and rehabilitation services they need. We represent workers in all industries and have the resources, knowledge, and experience to fight any company, large or small.