A Brief Summary of the Following Article
- Expertise: Jassim Law attorneys have over 20 years of experience assisting slip-and-fall accident victims, offering personalized consultations, and prioritizing clients’ unique needs.
- Compensation: Victims can recover both economic and non-economic damages, including medical expenses, pain, suffering, and more, with Jassim Law’s assistance in calculating rightfully owed amounts.
- Liability: A successful slip-and-fall claim involves proving the negligent party’s liability, requiring evidence of breach in duty of care that led to the accident and subsequent losses.
- Evidence Assistance: Jassim Law aids in collecting crucial evidence like accident scene photos, eyewitness statements, and medical records to reinforce slip-and-fall claims.
At first glance, a slip-and-fall accident may seem like a minor mishap. However, victims often suffer injuries that require extensive medical treatment. From broken bones to traumatic brain injuries, those who suffer harm due to a property owner’s negligence deserve to be compensated for their injuries and other losses. Fortunately, victims have the right to file a personal injury claim when a slip-and-fall occurs. Filing a claim will not only help you pursue the compensation you are owed, but this process will also hold the liable party fully accountable for their negligence. An experienced attorney can help build your claim and pursue the justice you deserve.
At Jassim Law, we have more than 20 years of experience helping clients who have suffered injuries in slip-and-fall accidents. Our skilled El Cajon slip and fall injury attorneys offer dedicated representation to victims as we help them pursue the damages they are owed for their injuries and other losses. We understand that you are injured, so we can come to you to begin work on your claim. We also offer Zoom and phone consultations. When you choose our firm, you can rest assured that we will prioritize your unique needs.
Can an Attorney Help Me Recover Compensation for My Injuries?
At Jassim Law, our attorneys believe that slip-and-fall accident victims should never have to pay out of their own pockets for the expenses caused by a property owner’s negligent actions. If you were injured through no fault of your own, you can fight to hold the liable party responsible by filing a personal injury claim. Our trusted El Cajon slip and fall accident lawyers may be able to help you recover the following damages:
- Non-economic damages:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical Impairment
- Mental suffering
- Emotional distress
- Economic damages:
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Cost of prescription medication
- Lost wages or income (past and future)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages
Our attorneys can help you calculate how much you may be owed for your claim and negotiate with all parties on your behalf. We are committed to prioritizing your current and future needs as we fight for the justice you deserve.
Proving Liability in a Slip-And-Fall Accident Claim
One of the first steps in a successful slip-and-fall injury case is to prove the negligent party’s liability. In your slip-and-fall accident case, there may be various parties who may bear fault for your injuries. Once you have identified the at-fault party in your unique case, your El Cajon slip and fall accident lawyers must be able to provide evidence of the following elements of negligence to support your claim:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care
- The defendant breached the duty of care
- This breach of duty led to your slip-and-fall accident and injury
- You suffered losses as a result
An experienced attorney can help you gather evidence, prove your damages, and fight for compensation for the full extent of your injuries and other losses.
Evidence That Can Support Your Slip-And-Fall Accident Claim
Slip-and-fall accidents can occur anywhere, from the grocery store to your office. If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident and suffered injuries as a result, you deserve to collect compensation for the losses you have endured.. To ensure the strength of your claim, you and your El Cajon slip and fall lawyer must support it with credible evidence. A few pieces of evidence your attorney may use to support your claim include the following:
- Photos and videos of the accident scene, such as a slick floor or clutter that caused you to slip and fall
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert testimony
- Medical records that show the extent of your injuries and the recovery process
- An accident report and police report, if applicable
One of our skilled El Cajon slip and fall accident attorneys will be able to assist you in collecting the necessary evidence to help you pursue justice.
Discuss Your Case With a Top-Notch Slip-And-Fall Accident Attorney at Jassim Law
If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall accident, do not hesitate to contact an experienced attorney at Jassim Law. Our principal attorney, Pajman Jassim, has over two decades of experience helping accident victims pursue justice for their injuries and other losses. He is committed to holding negligent parties accountable for the safety of California communities. Attorney Jassim will always treat you with empathy as he works to understand your case and fight for the damages you are owed.
To learn more about how he can help you and schedule a free consultation, call us today at (619) 554-0624 or fill out our contact form.