San Diego Traffic Accident Attorneys
Traffic collisions are one of America’s leading causes of injury and death. They are often caused by the carelessness or recklessness of others, and they encompass a wide range of potential parties, such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bus accidents, and other transportation accidents. While traffic and safety regulations attempt to limit the dangerous conditions that lead to serious accidents and fatalities, anyone can fall victim to a traffic accident at any time.
Traffic accidents often negatively impact a person’s quality of life, interrupt and prohibit daily activities, and in some cases, victims lose the ability to work and, therefore, cannot pay for the expenses. If you have been injured in a traffic accident, call Jassim Law, and we will take it from there. Our San Diego traffic accident lawyers will fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve.
Who Is Liable for a Traffic Accident in San Diego, California?
When a traffic accident occurs, at least one party is at fault. Whether it is the vehicle’s driver or the vehicle’s manufacturer, understanding how the accident occurred and whose negligence is responsible for the accident is essential for filing a traffic accident claim.
There are three vital elements of negligence you or your San Diego traffic accident lawyer must identify to recover the best possible compensation for your claim:
- Duty of Care: The responsible party’s duty is to keep other individuals from harm while on the road. For example, a motorist has a duty of care to watch for other vehicles before making a turn.
- Breach of Duty: The responsible party acted carelessly and did not consider their duty. Continuing with the motorist example, a violation of duty would occur if they failed to observe their surroundings before turning.
- Causation and Damages: The responsible party’s carelessness and lack of duty resulted in the accident and any injuries. If the motorist hits another vehicle because they did not look at their surroundings, the victim can hold them responsible for their damages.
The complexity of liability depends on several factors, including the number of people involved and the severity of your damages. Regardless of who’s involved in your case, our traffic accident lawyers in San Diego will ensure your voice is heard and your rights are protected.
Types of Evidence to Gather for a Traffic Accident
Every accident requires unique information to prove the responsible party’s fault. Attorney Parisima Jassim and Attorney Pajman Jassim understand the complexities and information necessary to hold the negligent party accountable. Our San Diego traffic accident attorneys will utilize their resources, connections, and knowledge to gather the necessary evidence for your claim. Some examples of potential evidence for your claim include:
- Medical and injury documents
- Dashcam or surveillance footage
- Physical evidence from the accident
- Expert witness testimonials
- Receipts and expenses
- Pictures of the accident scene
- Pictures of your injuries
If you suffer debilitating injuries in a traffic accident, you have the right to the compensation you need to recover and adjust to your new normal. Don’t let insurance agencies or the other party try to offer you a lowball settlement, and speak with an experienced San Diego traffic accident attorney today.
What Compensation Are You Eligible to Collect After a Traffic Accident in San Diego, CA?
Traffic collisions are some of the most common and debilitating accidents in the United States. From motorcycle crashes to major truck accidents, the injuries you sustain in a collision on the road may result in life-long medical treatment and major debilitations. While you may think the only damages you can recover compensation for are physical, there are various types, including:
- Non-Economic harms (Pain and suffering)
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical Impairment
- Mental suffering
- Medical expenses (past and future)
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Cost of prescription medication
- Lost wages or income (past and future)
- Loss of companionship
- Damages for the injury to a spouse or registered domestic partner (Loss of Consortium)
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages
Our San Diego traffic accident lawyers are extremely familiar with California traffic laws and injury claim proceedings. Our knowledge and resources give us the tools to accurately calculate and present your damages to a judge. Not only will we consider your current challenges but also those you may face in the future. Learn more about the specifics of your claim by scheduling a free consultation with our team.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late and Speak With Our Traffic Accident Lawyers in San Diego
Those injured in California traffic accidents have two years from the accident to file a compensation claim against the responsible party. However, it’s essential to file as soon as possible to receive the full amount of compensation you deserve. San Diego traffic accident Attorney Parisima Jassim and Attorney Pajman Jassim have over 20 years of experience protecting California residents from negligent individuals and uplifting our community through devotion and success. Read reviews from real clients for whom we helped recover numerous 7-8 figure settlements against some of the largest government entities and defendants.
Schedule a free consultation with the San Diego car accident lawyers at Jassim Law by calling (619) 554-0624 or completing our contact form today.